Lacuna: The Cradle of Life Investment Overview
LACUNA is a psychedelic healing retreat where guests are invited to connect with themselves and the world around them in a more meaningful way. We use various activities to enhance and heal the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being of our guests.
Our weekly retreats include activities like:
- Sacred plant medicine ceremonies
- Swimming in rivers and underneath waterfalls
- Daily herbal plant baths
- Walking in the jungle
- Communing with like-minded people
The plant medicines we work with include yagé (the Colombian version of ayahuasca), bufo (5-Meo-DMT), chichaha, and herbal infusions like ortiga, ambar, and spingo. We believe that sacred psychedelic plants can be a catalyst for great change.
The LACUNA Mission
To build a sustainable community where people come to heal and restore body and mind, through the power of plant medicine and the magic of the rainforest. Will you join us?
- Year 1: Finalize land acquisition and build out the facility
- Year 2: Begin to cultivate yagé, hire and train translators and facilitators
- Year 3: Increase the number of annual retreats, grow our food supply, enable solar technology
The wellness tourism industry is growing exponentially as more and more people are seeking healing. So much of today’s illness and dis-ease can be addressed with what we offer at LACUNA.
What Can Yagé Do?*
- Boost the mood
- Improve relationships
- Increase self-awareness
- Enhance physical vitality
- Stimulate the pineal gland
- Inspire spiritual connection
- Identify root cause of dis-ease
- Treat depression, anxiety, and addiction
***Disclaimer: Ayahuasca and other plant medicines are not a cure-all for physical and mental ailments, nor should they be used in place of life-saving medicine. The LACUNA Colombia retreat center is not intended to replace the advice of a qualified physician or other health care professionals.